Wednesday, May 27, 2009

The Highs of Pregnancy


Being able to see our little girl at each appointment has been the highlight of being pregnant....That along with her kicks, punches, and all her movements. I was fortunate and started feeling her around 15weeks. It wasnt until about 19 weeks that Will was able to feel her. Now we sit and watch my tummy move as she moves. When I dont feel so good, just feeling her move makes me smile. It is a love that is already so strong and so pure and so amazing...I am so thankful to God that He has blessed Will and I enough to be parents. I hope all of my friends and family will pray for us daily that we raise her up in a way that is pleasing to God.
Will and I have not stopped since learning I was pregnant...there is not a function that we skip. Yes, there are times when I am in need of breaks, but it also helps for the weeks to pass by quickly. In the first trimester, when I was so sick, it helped me to just keep going...I mean you cant go to a party and complain that you dont feel good...you just have to get it out of your mind. so my suggestion is to push forward and keep on truckin...
It is so much fun to guess who she will look like or act like or remind us of. I am certain she is going to look like Will, but with dark hair(the heartburn has me convinced)...I am hoping for curls- like Wills bc I can just see her now with those precious curls...but more than anything we hope for a healthy baby, and we hope to be great parents for her!

No comments:

Post a Comment