Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Its a Girl.....

ITS A GIRL


We were able to find out early what we were having. Our ultrasound tech is the sweetest girl ever!!!! Ever since finding out I was pregnant I have just known it was a girl. I think because Will. I just think God knew he needed a sweet little girl to wrap him around her finger. I was so nervous for the ultrasound because we had never seen her or him at this point, and I just wanted to make sure everything was ok. It was so special and as we held hands we were told, "its a girl". Will was so sweet and he didnt show any dissappointment that he wasnt getting a son...he went right into saying she will be the first and youngest girl to kill this and that... ha!!!! We waited until our next appointment to officially start buying pink, but were thrilled the same when we learned it was for sure a baby girl.


Choosing her name....


we are still at debate on what to name our daughter. Will and I started strong with the name Reese(Reese Worsham) just had a ring to it...I love the R with the W. We then went on to Clayton, Ann Clayton, Anna Clay, Riley, Ryan, Jennings, Swayzee, Kathleen, Darby, Pratt, Hastings, Carter, adn several others I cant recall right now....This is her name forever and it is so much harder than I ever imagined(harder not only because Will and I are not agreeing, but also because its a really big deal)!!!! I want Will to love her name too!!! So this is something I want both of us to love. I was hoping we would know her name prior to seeing her; however, it is not looking like we will....

No comments:

Post a Comment