Wednesday, March 3, 2010

anna clay

I love this picture for many reasons! I love looking at it and seeing my precious family! I also love that we are in front of the church we are members of and holding anna clay in her white gown. The next time we are a family in front of this church with anna clay in a white gown will more than likely be her wedding day. I already pray for her mate and her one day family! I feel so blessed to have been raised by my parents and to have been raised in a wonderful church. I thank God for the life he has given me and for my sweet Will. I have loved seeing him as a husband and a father. I will treasure this picture for all of our years. It says so much to me! I hope anna clay will also treasure this one for all of her years! This is the day that the Lord has made; let us rejoice and be glad in it. Psalm 118:24 (2/21/10 anna clay's christening!)

No comments:

Post a Comment